Acaeum Donor
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:03 pm 

Welcome aboard Vismore.

-SKA

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:05 pm 

Vismore wrote in BRAGGING RITES - Show us yer pics!:Wow just joined the Acaeum and I am really enjoying the forum threads, even the old ones.  Saw the pictures of all the great collections.  Ive been playing for 35 years and collecting in earnest for a few years.  It started in earnest a few years ago when I bought a house (and one of the Selling points for me was an extra room for a D&D game room and collection display).  It took me a couple of years to build the shelves and get a gaming table. Will try and post some pictures to share.  I love all the collecting topics.

Vismore

We're looking forward to seeing your pictures!  Welcome!   Feel free to introduce yourself in the Introduction thread.   8)

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:07 pm 

chromaticknight wrote in BRAGGING RITES - Show us yer pics!:Two more:

Mike where in the world did you find Halloween masks?

Impressed as always.  Thanks for sharing.

Please tell us that your showroom is not below a bathroom.  I had a problem with one above my living room.  UGH.  The horror...

-SKA

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:36 pm 

New to this, but will try and upload the pictures.  My group had been paying here every other week till Covid then went online.  Hoping to get back to normal use and visits soon.  This is an 0-2nd edition collection.  Just about fully collected, but looking for some true rare stuff.  Also have Boot Hill, Top Secret, Gamma World and Twilight 2000

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:25 am 

That is a real man-cave!!! Congrats!!! Awesome!!!

If i may give a suggestion: you'd really think to have a glance at some rpgish artowrks to hang on walls... They would be happy to have some cool images to show...

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:04 am 

aia wrote in BRAGGING RITES - Show us yer pics!:That is a real man-cave!!! Congrats!!! Awesome!!!

If i may give a suggestion: you'd really think to have a glance at some rpgish artowrks to hang on walls... They would be happy to have some cool images to show...

Given the angles of those walls, I'd think they would benefit more from some padding. Otherwise, it seems like you'd faceplant every time you stand up from the table. Whenever it happens, the DM could say "trap damage, roll for wisdom check!"

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:17 am 

Vismore wrote in BRAGGING RITES - Show us yer pics!:New to this, but will try and upload the pictures.  My group had been paying here every other week till Covid then went online.  Hoping to get back to normal use and visits soon.  This is an 0-2nd edition collection.  Just about fully collected, but looking for some true rare stuff.  Also have Boot Hill, Top Secret, Gamma World and Twilight 2000

Great collection and gaming room! Thanks for posting the pics

Mike

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:20 am 

Sir Kill Alot wrote in BRAGGING RITES - Show us yer pics!:
Mike where in the world did you find Halloween masks?

Impressed as always.  Thanks for sharing.

Please tell us that your showroom is not below a bathroom.  I had a problem with one above my living room.  UGH.  The horror...

-SKA

They are actually full halloween costumes. I bought a couple off ebay and a couple from collectors I believe, been a bit since I got them lol.

Nothing above my game room, still looking at designs for a game table/display

Mike

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:50 am 

Vismore wrote in BRAGGING RITES - Show us yer pics!:New to this, but will try and upload the pictures.  My group had been paying here every other week till Covid then went online.  Hoping to get back to normal use and visits soon.  This is an 0-2nd edition collection.  Just about fully collected, but looking for some true rare stuff.  Also have Boot Hill, Top Secret, Gamma World and Twilight 2000

Incredible stuff Vismore!

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:09 am 

Vismore wrote in BRAGGING RITES - Show us yer pics!:This is an 0-2nd edition collection.  Just about fully collected, but looking for some true rare stuff.  Also have Boot Hill, Top Secret, Gamma World and Twilight 2000

WOW!  That is quite the gaming room!  Beautifully done and impressive!    8O

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:39 am 

Fantastic room and love the detail on the chairs

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:58 am 

Beautiful set up Vismore. Great collection and game-space combo. Nice touch with the Birthright screen  :D  
These are the types of collection displays that inspire me.

Cheers,
Curt

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:02 pm 

Here is the artwork wall.  I do need to work on finding some good art for the slanted walls.  Fortunately the table is situated so no danger of hitting ones head.  Thanks for the feedback, it has been a tremendous pleasure filling it up.

Vismore

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:55 pm 

Great room to display your collection! In the white box on the wall to the left of the door, is that where you keep your plasma rifle in the 40 watt range?

Shrink is not a condition

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:59 pm 

“Hey, it’s only what you see pal”

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:35 am 

ashmire13 wrote in BRAGGING RITES - Show us yer pics!:Fantastic room and love the detail on the chairs

I agree those chairs are amazing.  Nice stuff.

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:17 pm 

Amazing room! What print is woody? :)

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:00 am 

Vismore wrote in BRAGGING RITES - Show us yer pics!:Here is the artwork wall.  I do need to work on finding some good art for the slanted walls.  Fortunately the table is situated so no danger of hitting ones head.  Thanks for the feedback, it has been a tremendous pleasure filling it up.

Vismore

Apologies, in the first pics i didn't get that the walls were part of the roof! It is more that clear that from the last pic you cannot hang anything on them!
Ciaoo

PreviousNext