Blocked! How Amusing!
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am 

Burnie,

What is with blocking me form bidding on your auctions? I don't recall having not paid you VERY quicky for everything. PLEASE don't tell me your harboring some childish grudge for something I overbid you on! Here I was gaining some serious respect for you...........

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:49 am 

Strange question from the master of multiple accounts

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:01 am 

I used my regular account. Why would you consider it a strange question? Have I shilled you or him before? NOOOOOOOOOO.......................

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:51 am 

I thought it strange because I'm sure that if you really wanted to bid on Burnies stuff then you would. No offense meant. Just an observation.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:32 am 

I DID attempt to bid on it. I am blocked as a bidder.
Ah whatever. If he wants to act like a spoiled little child, so be it. Too bad, he'd have gotten twice as much for the Citadel. I know the winner, and I had put a pretty high bid in.
BTW burnout, in light of recent events I've decided not to pass on the info about an individual i know selling a box full of old Con items, pamphlets, awards, etc. I had told him you would definitely be interested, but I think I'll recommend him to one of the adults here instead.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 5:46 pm 

We blocked you months ago when you started bidding up items we had bid on. You never intended to pay for those items, you even used one of your aliases(magadunar or something). Ring a bell?

We also were tired of hearing you complain about things others were doing on ebay when you have done the same things in the past(with the possible exception of selling PDFs).

Basically, because of your past actions and comments we decided that you are not the type of person we want to deal with(money isn't everything).

As to being childish, we'll let the other members decide for themselves. We don't use bad language(which might be offensive to some, at least in a public forum), nor do we call people names.

BTW:If you hadn't of left that last post, we had another CITADEL we might have sold you. In the future try to talk things out before you go off the handle.

Peace & happy collecting,
Brothers Burnt

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:08 pm 

You see Frank, not all of us forget so quickly...

- "When the going gets weird, the Weird turn pro."

Hunter S. Thompson (July 18, 1937 - Feb 20, 2005)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:06 pm 

Whatever, Burnout. Why in the world would you think I'd buy Citadel from you after that stunt? If you want to fly high and mighty, do so. I at least do not outbid other Acaeum members for items I already have, a tactic you have frequently used. It's not a biggie, but I certainly won't hesitate to bid against you now. Don't cry, I won't shill your prrrrrrecccious auctions, my pretty....... Oh, I'm dreadfully sorry about the namecalling. It's the sort of thing I do with my friends. You wouldn't understand. Enjoy your overpaid collection and keep screwing the other members. We all appreciate your insta-completist-collection, Imelda.
Relf, you NEVER forgive or forget. You'll make a mistake someday, and I doubt you will apologize and admit you were wrong as I did. I'm fairly sure Bernard doesn't recall you bitching about his overpaying for auctions when he first jumped on the RPG bandwagon. You're another one I was beginning to respect, but it seems you hold yourself above most or all of the other Acaeum members (a European trait, I've noticed). However, if we are all going to hold grudges like children here, I'll do so as well. That way I can keep tabs on who is two-faced and who is honest.
I think this is all about that Dwarven Glory of mine you got (what was that, your 5th?). You were crying because of the remainder punch, and since you were a newbie to collecting, you didn't even know what it was or ask any questions during the auction, you just did the burnie thing and threw stupid amounts of money at a rare item. Is that it?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:36 pm 

Don't tell me the Acaeum soap opera is back on, again!?!? :roll:

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:37 pm 

Anyone else hear an annoying buzzing sound.......

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:54 pm 

Nah, I'm done. I won't get into pissing contests again. He's not worth it.