WILL MORGANSURNAME HOLD TRUE TO HIS WORD AND END HIS RESELLI
Poll: WILL MORGANSURNAME HOLD TRUE TO HIS WORD AND END HIS RESELLING MERP BOOKS?

1.  NO...HE IS STILL A LYING PIECE OF CRAP AS DEADLORD DESCRIBED. 17%       17%  [ 1 ]
2.  YES/NO...HE WILL TRY, BUT TEMPTATION AND OCD WILL GET THE BEST OF HIM 17%       17%  [ 1 ]
3.  YES...HE IS HONORABLE AND TRULY OF A GOOD HEART.  HE DID NOT REALIZE THE HARM HE HAD CAUSED. 17%       17%  [ 1 ]
4.  OTHER...PLEASE ELABORATE...BE NICE FRANK.... 50%       50%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 6

Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:01 am 

JUST WONDERED WHAT YOU ALL THOUGHT....

May Eru's light shine upon you always.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:13 am 

I believe he will in the end decide to donate the MERP books I am missing to me, for having a hand in turning him from the Dark Side. Or at least give me a substantial discount.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:51 am 

I think Morgan has been driven completely insane. He will take all of his merp books and cut them up into paper dolls. He will then attempt to control the paper doll market on ebay as he slowly sells, buys, and resells his newly formed paper doll collection. Members of an internet  paper doll collecting forum will come to identify Morgan as a scourge upon their once proud hobby. As they rail against his draconian collecting and selling practices, Morgan decides to remove himself from the influences of the cruel world and retires a hermit to the Western hills of Georgia. There he remains, until one day while searching a landfill for food, he comes across one of the first bottles ever used for the bottling of Coca-Cola. This monumental find propels him into the global spotlight of celebrity. After doing the morning talk show circuit, writing books on the history of Coca-Cola and bottles in general, Morgan decides to settle down to his Hawaiian beachfront villa with his super-model wife.

And who says I am not a sucker for a happy ending.

-PD

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:39 pm 

Let's move along to another topic....

-------------------------------------------------