ANCIENT MYCENAEAN RPG GAME
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:09 pm 

I see this item listed on ebay form time-to-time by the same person.  Assuming it was the author listing it, I wrote and asked him some questions:
When was this published?
Are you selling old stock or are you printing these as you sell them?
The item you are offering now varies slightly from what you were offering a couple months ago...

I thought you might enjoy his response:
this was published back 1986.i just never got out till know when i was 21.i was always DM in d@d back 1981-1984.I started working on it after my mom die Dec 11 1982.i am out of comb bindings at this time. i selling them as i printing them at this time but i am ordering some comb bindings. as well i am doing some work on modules GB1 AND GB2 as well doing update maps for the game. i all read have about 5 years work add stuff for game i try get out for it. would you also like be on my mailing list keep you up when they be ready be published. updates add ons.like GB1 lost temple

Gee, I can't wait for the modules (and the english translations) :wink:

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:28 am 

McDuff wrote:I see this item listed on ebay form time-to-time by the same person.  Assuming it was the author listing it, I wrote and asked him some questions:
When was this published?
Are you selling old stock or are you printing these as you sell them?
The item you are offering now varies slightly from what you were offering a couple months ago...

I thought you might enjoy his response:
this was published back 1986.i just never got out till know when i was 21.i was always DM in d@d back 1981-1984.I started working on it after my mom die Dec 11 1982.i am out of comb bindings at this time. i selling them as i printing them at this time but i am ordering some comb bindings. as well i am doing some work on modules GB1 AND GB2 as well doing update maps for the game. i all read have about 5 years work add stuff for game i try get out for it. would you also like be on my mailing list keep you up when they be ready be published. updates add ons.like GB1 lost temple

Gee, I can't wait for the modules (and the english translations) :wink:

I've seen this listed a couple of times, and thought about picking it up cheap for a laugh.  I think it's the type-written manual for a TRS-80 Color Computer 2 (c. 1982-1986) game, but I could be mistaken.

YIM