Anyone here ever heard of or played Run out the Guns by Ice?
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:54 pm 

Just curious.  The reason I ask is that until I started visiting this forum, I never really thought about other RPG's other than AD&D and its types.

I have recently become interested in the Boot Hill items. Although not all that easy to play rule wise without serious modifications it is pretty fun.

I have always been interested in the pirate era though and am an active individule in the Tall Ships and old Sailing vessles. I stumbled onto this game by accident.  Then luck would have it I found out it wasn't real popular. Not only that but Ice still had original copies of the game and the only adventure they published for it. So I purchased them both.  Then found their other publication concerning the game, ( A log book ) And purchased that. So in one fell swoop I sit here awaiting the entire collection to arrive.

Probably not ever going to be valuable, doubt if it ever will be. Just thought I would ask if there were others like myslef. Possibly a personal oppinion of the game if anyone knew of it.

Bruce Thibodeau

Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:05 pm 

I own all of those items. Never played it. Probably just future obscurium, but I love swashbuckler games anyway.

Brett Slocum

Game and book collector

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:14 pm 

Welcome to the forum, Brett Slocum!  
If anyone has any questions about Tekumel (EPT), he's the guy to ask, as well as anything on RPGs.