Vecna - Hand of the Revenant GN
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:25 pm 

This little beauty arrived today:

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:07 pm 

Lord Metal-Demon wrote in Vecna - Hand of the Revenant GN:This little beauty arrived today:

mycomicshop.com wrote:Vecna - Hand of the Revenant Graphic Novel/Comic.  Written by Modi Thorsson. Art by Kevin McCann. From the birth of fantasy as a genre and for 30 years since, the name of Vecna has terrified generations of gamers and been instrumental in creating the new sub-genre of fantasy-horror. Now, three decades after his creation in the Dungeons & Dragons game, writer Modi Thorsson (Master of the Void, Lords of Creation) and artist Kevin McCann (Battletech, Ravenloft) bring the Whispered One into the world of graphic novels! Thirty years of material, hundreds of submissions from fans, and two years of production time have finally brought to life the grim origins of one of the most sinister figures in all of Fantasy. Vecna: Hand of the Revenant is a dark journey into magic and horror both for the thousands who have grown up in Vecna's shadow, and for those who have yet to feel that darkness! Softcover, 64 pages, full color. Mature Readers. Cover price $9.95.

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:21 pm 

Sorry, I should have added that info for context! I figured folks here new about this item already

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:00 pm 

Somewhere I should have notes from an interview with Modi from c. 2002-2004-ish that I was talking about publishing in the Oerth Journal, prior to my move from CA back to KS in 2005.  I need to do some digging to see if I find them again....

Allan.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/