Call of Cthulhu 20th Anniversary Limited Unopened
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:42 am 

I've recently decided to let this go in anticipation of a move.
This is the 2001 Miskatonic Library version of the Call of Cthulhu 20th Anniversary Rulebook. Instead of the red foil elder sign it has a gold foil elder sign on the front cover. Furthermore it is wrapped in package paper and addressed to Henry Armitage. It is numbered and limited to 300 copies. It has a special library sticker on the front endpage.
It is unopened. Out of the Suitcase #8: ​the 20th Anniversary Edition Call of Cthulhu Rulebook - Chaosium Inc.
I'm not sure what the etiquette for selling from this forum is, I guess if you'd like to make an offer you can send me a message?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Creator of Spaceship Zero, The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets, Caustic Soda, Ruin Nation, Toren's Guide to Everything and other weirdness

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:48 am 

Hello torenatkinson,

Very interesting item.

When selling items, use the "Classifieds" section so we don't clutter up the regular forums.

Classifieds

If you want to have a discussion, or ask questions on an item, this would be the right place.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:51 pm 

Thank you dbartman!

dbartman wrote in Call of Cthulhu 20th Anniversary Limited Unopened:Hello torenatkinson,

Very interesting item.

When selling items, use the "Classifieds" section so we don't clutter up the regular forums.

Classifieds

If you want to have a discussion, or ask questions on an item, this would be the right place.

Creator of Spaceship Zero, The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets, Caustic Soda, Ruin Nation, Toren's Guide to Everything and other weirdness

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:46 pm 

This item is no longer available.