My Tolkien Boardgame website!
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 12:44 pm 

Hey guys, here is my Tolkien boargame website. Its not done yet but you can see how my progress is:   Tolkien Boardgames: Tolkien Boardgame Collecting  Pictures will be added soon as well as info on each specific game. Let me know what you guys think.  BTW: Scott pls add this to the resource page so people can see my site. Many thx

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 1:33 am 

Hey guys, I have updated the tolkien page with hyperlinks on every item until 1997. I plan on extending it to current to cover all games then and now. The hyperlinks on each game do not work as of it. Hopefully in about 1-2 weeks the site will be completely done.  A tolkien collector friend of mine (david) is helping me on the site so keep coming in and keep checking. Who knows, the next time you check, the site will be fully operational with all pictures, info, forums, etc.   thx :-)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 3:29 pm 

Hey Mike,  Not sure if my evil twin got to your site or not but it's all a bunch of 404 errors from where I sit.  I think you've got a broken directory or something.  Still, good idea for a site!  I'm looking for the TSR battle of Five Armies myself.... let me know if you come across one. (I don't collect Tolkien board games but I want THAT one! )  TTYL,  -Jon

-------------------------------------------------

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 4:18 pm 

Hey Jon, like I said, the site is not completely done. Last night I just hyperlinked each game to a URL that I have not yet created. Like I said though, in about 2 weeks, the site shall be fully operational with pictures, etc.  Keep checking back. I will update everyone on any new updates, etc.  I have Tsr Battle of Five Armies, I'd be wiling to trade it.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:48 pm 

Cool... Dang, I was pretty sure there was an MKMan 'Do Your Math' message coming my way or something.   :lol:   Five Armies from TSR?  Anybody?

-------------------------------------------------

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 11:28 pm 

Hopefully soon the site will be finished! I want people to see all the neat pictures of Tolkien boardgames.  PS. I have BO5A Jon.......let me know if you need one.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 3:22 am 

Hey Guys, all the links on the games all work now. Added a few more pages. I did put up a picture of the rare Two Towers boardgame to start off so if you want to take a look go click on the Two Towers page.  Other than that, construction on the site is right on schedule!    PS.  Jon, forget you then if you don't need my BO5A. I'm not gonna waste my time repeating that I have the game and if you needed it to just let me know.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 11:45 am 

Hey guys, site has been updated some more. Games like Conquest of the Ring, Battle at Helms Deep, etc now have content and pictures in them. Still there are a lot of games that do not have content and pictures so keep checking back.  Tolkien Boardgames: Tolkien Boardgame Collecting

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:27 pm 

Hi guys, even more updates to my site! Go check it out:   Tolkien Boardgames: Tolkien Boardgame Collecting  Click on the whats new link as that tells you what new stuff we have added. More games like Battle of Helms Deep have info and pictures. Some games still have no info in it but don't worry, david and I are working hard putting pictures and information. thx