Older Adventure from unknown company
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 3:02 pm 

Ok so I've been thinking a lot about the products I used to own when I was younger. So far I've tracked down most of the Judges Guild and Role Aids supplements as well as a fair collection of older games. However the name of one particular module escapes me.  Here's what I do remember about the adventure though:  The cover art was of a man dressed in armour standing in a snowy looking mountain pass. It was done mostly in shades of blue if I recall.  The adventure itself consisted of climbing the mountain and fighting various creatures along the way. Including the man pictured on the cover, The Snow King or some such. He had a magic tree upon which he could hang magic items and access their power via a ring he wore on his finger. In addition each piece of his armour contained a different magic power.  Once to the top of the mountain the party enters a cave and begins to explore. After a while they begin to realize that the cave is indeed an ancient titan and he's not doing well mentally. I've forgotten the details on how to cure him or anything like that.  If anyone can recall the name of this adventure I would be very appreciative.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 4:10 pm 

Image  Is it this one? I dont have it with me to check the contents...

"before chuck even gets in the room, you can feel the bad-ness." -Al

Collector

Post Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 4:26 pm 

Nope, nope.  This was a single guy standing in the pass.  I know I'm not imagining this adventure. I owned it up until 3 years ago. If it wasn't for this child induced poor memory I probably could recall the title. Unfortunately that's all been replaced by cartoon factoids so I can answer questions effectively.

Collector

Post Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 10:09 pm 

I posted this on enworld as well and someone there managed to determine the module from my descriptions.   Swordthrust from Role Aids.   now I just need to find it.   thanks all.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 12:19 am 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... egory=2545  You missed your shot at this one but be patient, another one will come up.  Try doing a search on google or dogpile. You may find a online gameshop that may have it.  Later. Adam

"before chuck even gets in the room, you can feel the bad-ness." -Al