Pawn offs using "Dungeons and Dragons" in  titles
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:34 pm 

So......how many of us can mass produce this 8O   cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... egory=2554  Is this guy kidding 8O   If he gets that amount I'm going into business making these!  Kosh

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:57 pm 

This guy must be crazy! But I am with you, if this sells(ha! ha!) I might be able to come up with something like this real quick.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:50 am 

C'Mon Burnie... BUY IT!  It's one of a kind!  :lol:   BTW, I'm putting together a one-of-a-kind Chutes and ladders game 'Dungeons and Dragons' Edition  made from old Dungeon Geomorphs and unpainted led Rafm minis... only 900 dollars if anyone is interested!  If that works out, I'm going to make a version of a "Dungeons and Dragons" Foosball table with my spare undead and my extra Grenadier Gold Box Line minis and use a well worn d20 for the ball!    Huzzah!  (P.S. I tried 'Dungeons and Dragons' HaiLai but the dice kept falling through the net.)

-------------------------------------------------