The Complete Dungeon Master series
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:56 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote in The Complete Dungeon Master series::D  There may be three editions of CDM1. I seem to recall it being suggested/explored in another thread.

Yes there are 3 versions of CDM1 that at fairly easily distinguishable - the differences are listed in a thread somewhere here.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:00 pm 

Mars wrote in The Complete Dungeon Master series:
Yes there are 3 versions of CDM1 that at fairly easily distinguishable - the differences are listed in a thread somewhere here.

:lol:  I knew you'd be the one who'd know.  :D

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:56 pm 

Mars wrote in The Complete Dungeon Master series:

Thanks, I didn't know there were three prints so its always an education visiting the Acaeum. I found the thread so took the liberty of posting the link below. Now off to find which two of the three I have!  

Question about Halls of the Dwarven Kings CDM1

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:51 pm 

So now I have all three print versions of CDM1 and parts of two sets of CDM2! One day CDM2 will be mine :x

Cheers

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2022 11:47 am 

Hi all. I have managed to end up with two complete portfolio versions of CDM2 The Lost Shrine of Kasar Khan. I thought one was from a boxed version but without the box but it turns out that's not actually the case, totally my bad, I need better specs!

Anyhow, as I really don't need two copies I will selling one and will post this on the classifieds pages over the next few days in case someone is looking for a copy.

Cheers

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2022 6:50 am 

Was it the staple holes that gave it away?

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2022 7:58 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote in The Complete Dungeon Master series:Was it the staple holes that gave it away?

Yes, thanks for the info on spotting this. Although the sheets have been separated I can make out the staple holes on the back and front of the sheets. As I had a second copy that was uncut I could compare the two which made it easier to check. I am just going through them to see if there are any differences whilst i still had them but they do seem identical.

cheers

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Previous