Adventure Gaming magazine
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:22 pm 

Can anyone tell me the number of issues produced for Adventure Gaming magazine? I think it started in 1981, and the first editor was Tim Kask. I have the first 13 issues, and was wondering how far they got before giving it away.

Also... can anyone have a link to where I can get detailed information on TSR non-D&D products?

Thanks very much.

Regards

Mike

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:44 am 

mdr003 wrote:Can anyone tell me the number of issues produced for Adventure Gaming magazine? I think it started in 1981, and the first editor was Tim Kask. I have the first 13 issues, and was wondering how far they got before giving it away.

Also... can anyone have a link to where I can get detailed information on TSR non-D&D products?

Thanks very much.

Regards

Mike

13 issues is what I have from memory...

Brette:)

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:56 pm 

mdr003 wrote:Can anyone tell me the number of issues produced for Adventure Gaming magazine? I think it started in 1981, and the first editor was Tim Kask. I have the first 13 issues, and was wondering how far they got before giving it away.

Thanks very much.

Regards

Mike

I own too the entire series of AG and it has thirrteen issues too. They are a bit lame, but I got them cheap  :wink:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 1:35 am 

I've recently got a lot with the first five of these, and now have some spare issues of 1 and 2; anyone know some good leads on 6-13?

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:42 am 

mdr003 wrote:Also... can anyone have a link to where I can get detailed information on TSR non-D&D products?

I have been searching the web rabidily for a Non-DnD TSR website for over a year, sadly I have found very little.  There just isn't as much attention given to the products as ther was to DnD.  Here are some sites I have found, not all are as complete as could be, but I hope it helps.

Gamma World/MA:
http://redwood.northcoast.com/~oss1ncrp/GWMA
None of the other links I had saved work anymore, best I can suggest is http://www.waynesbooks.com/KrakowRPGs.html the have a nice list of products and links to amazon sales (sometimes) and the site does cover Top Secret, Boothill, Gamma World, Gangbusters, Star Frontiers etc...

Hope this helps.

~jeff