Dungeons & Dragons Items 4 Sale: Collectables
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:43 pm 

Hello,
Please see my ebay listings for the Dungeons and Dragons and AD&D modules up for auction on ebay.

Basic Rules Set:

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Expert Rules Set:

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Companion Rules:

Master Rules:

Immortals Rules:

Ravenloft

Ravenloft II

AC 5 Character Sheets

White Plume Mountain

Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:38 pm 

Regarding Set 5: There is the bottom of the box, I just didn’t take a picture of it. Someone posted me asking if there was a box, so I sent them photos. I took it for granted, thinking that everyone would assume there was a bottom box especially considering the asking price. Just in case anyone was wondering too…
thank you